Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us from M3 (Modern Mopar Muscle) in Tulsa will try to get out on Saturday Oct. 27th for a Foliage run through the Arkansas Ozarks. We will leave about 9-10 am and head out for Eureka Springs by way of a off beaten path through Adair, Disney and Jay. When we get to Eureka Springs we will head south down 23 through the White rock Wildlife Management area to I-40 and then start back to Tulsa using the Muskogee Turnpike. If time is not pressing we can include some 2 lane roads off of I-40 toward Muskogee. If any body wants to join in, post up and let us know. We are looking at about 6-7 hours or more depending on where we stop for grub. A make up date of Nov. 10th will be used if the weather doesn't cooperate with us on the 27th.

·
Registered
325 Posts
You know we are in. Hey everyone, bring the fam. This should be a fun day! Let's here it.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
A few of us from M3 (Modern Mopar Muscle) in Tulsa will try to get out on Saturday Oct. 27th for a Foliage run through the Arkansas Ozarks. We will leave about 9-10 am and head out for Eureka Springs by way of a off beaten path through Adair, Disney and Jay. When we get to Eureka Springs we will head south down 23 through the White rock Wildlife Management area to I-40 and then start back to Tulsa using the Muskogee Turnpike. If time is not pressing we can include some 2 lane roads off of I-40 toward Muskogee. If any body wants to join in, post up and let us know. We are looking at about 6-7 hours or more depending on where we stop for grub. A make up date of Nov. 10th will be used if the weather doesn't cooperate with us on the 27th.
Hey Manic. Some of us Arkansas Guys & Gals will be at Petit Jean State Park (South of Russellville) on the 27th for a M & G. That's not too far off your path. Maybe you could stop by for a visit. Beautiful Park if you never been there. Check above for more info in Midwest for New Arkansas M & G..................

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks Tee, We'll have to look into that real hard. That would be a good deal to meet others while we are out and about!

After further review we will have to pass, we were looking for a day of driving with no particular time frame to go by. With the park 240 miles from us, and only if we went straight there and back we would be looking @ 7 hours+ travel time, and to be there @ 11 would require us to leave @ 7 am and our wimens are getting a little tired of getting up @ 5 on their off days if you know what I mean. Maybe we can get something figured out for a Spring get together that would be about half way between us both.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I'm in. Should be a good time..

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hello everyone,
The route has been locked in. We will be leaving the Wal-Mart Super center at Elm and the Creek Turnpike in Broken Arrow at 9AM. We will drive northerly to Adair and then head east through Disney, Jay, Gravette and Bentonville on the way to Eureka Springs. We will stop for lunch and shopping at Eureka Springs. We will then move south around Beaver Lake to War Eagle for a stop and then home from there. We have chosen a scenic route winding through the Ozarks with lots of places for photo-ops. So far we have seven Chargers lined up to go. Any and all are welcome. Bring your family and meet a great group of people and have a great day too! Post up if you are interested or PM me for details. I will hand out route maps before we leave.

·
Registered
325 Posts
What an incredible day for a drive. We started out in Broken Arrow, drove over Pensacola Dam on Grand Lake, made our way to Arkansas on winding country roads. We made a parade lap in Eureka Springs. It's fun turning heads with a great line-up of cars. We then took a nice drive south to War Eagle. From there we met up with the NW AR Mopar Club at their Halloween Party. Arklime is pretty hot when he/she puts on a dress! I have no idea who the other guy is.

What a line-up!

Making a run over historic Pensacola Dam built in 1938.

This shot was taken at Pea Ridge.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I gotta say we had so much fun I almost wet myself!! That was the most fun I have ever had with a bunch of guys!(sober anyway). Man we turned heads and stopped traffic everywhere we went.

And correct if I'm wrong but I think Kryptonite's girlfriend had an outee instead of an inee:cry: , if you know what I mean.

Chirs

·
Registered
856 Posts
It was a great time hangin' out with everyone. The trip, time, miles were all worth it. I look forward to the next get-together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts