Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Can anyone suggest some dealers or websites that have reasonably priced 22" rims ? Thanks in advance.
Honestly, my first time checking on rim prices was just yesterday. I went down to the "Hood" in my area. Some of the small rim shops are selling wheels so cheap it's unbelieveable. These are legit business'. I was qouted "$1600" for a set of 22" black with chrome lips and 265/35/22's mounted and balance, then installed. They may not be an expensive name brand, but they look sweet. I already have 20" wheels I picked up pretty cheap, just trying to get my tires so that I can put them on. I also see going with 22" can be cheaper than 20" in most cases.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, Im trying to sell my low-rider truck (Chevy) to get money to finish fixing up my New Charger. It has 22" Forte Big Mannys on it, unfortunitly they wont fit on my charger.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Honestly, my first time checking on rim prices was just yesterday. I went down to the "Hood" in my area. Some of the small rim shops are selling wheels so cheap it's unbelieveable. These are legit business'. I was qouted "$1600" for a set of 22" black with chrome lips and 265/35/22's mounted and balance, then installed. They may not be an expensive name brand, but they look sweet. I already have 20" wheels I picked up pretty cheap, just trying to get my tires so that I can put them on. I also see going with 22" can be cheaper than 20" in most cases.
Please share what places you went to. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Please share what places you went to. :D
I am new to the area, so the best I can do is direction's. The place I went to is in Arlington. South of Six Flags. So take 360 to Abrahm's exit. Merge onto Abrahm's and stay to your right so that you will be heading West. Go down about 2 miles (I think, only been there once) and it is a small yellow building on your right with a bunch of nice shiny big wheels out front. It is ghetto, but I don't think you can beat the price's. The wheels are just over $200 each, and the tires are just short of $200 each. But they just charge $1600 for all four wheels and tire's.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Well, aside from them shutting down and moving to New Orleans, that doesnt really help me too much.
That was mainly for me. :D I live on the other side of DFW from Mo, it looks like. I want to get some 20s (I'm still miffed I had to miss that Axis deal, was madly looking for stuff to pawn!) but I think I know the ones I'll get, just need tires.

·
Registered
964 Posts
hey toxico i know of a place where you can get some 22s for 1400 with tires mount and balanced

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
hey toxico i know of a place where you can get some 22s for 1400 with tires mount and balanced
Nice! Assuming they're decent looking, which I guess they would be or else you wouldn't be saying anything.

22s are a bit much for my taste. I've made up my mind to stick with 20s. It'll have to wait until the tax man cometh, though, so mayhaps I'll change my mind by then. Behold the (very) crappy photochop onto 69&07Chargers' ride with what would be 20s on the front and 22s on the rear (not that I would actually do that, I just wanted to see both sizes):

·
Registered
964 Posts
yea they have a variety.. i think 20 would go for under a 1000 or somethin.. here is a link of the style rims they carrie.. you can click on the other links on the page to see other wheels they also carry... http://www.velocitywheel.com/wheels.html

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, thanks a lot guys, I found some from a local dealer, I think Im going to go with the Replica 22s on my Stone white SXT. Im having the pro kit put on Monday, I hope it looks good *crosses fingers*.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I bought some 22's for my Silverado last year for $1300 out the door! That was just some place down the street - nothing special about it - should be able to get rims that price all day long - that included tires, mount and balance!

·
Registered
805 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts