Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i have a stock R/T, no spoiler and a chrome grill :(. I want a factory style spoiler and the black painted honeycomb grille like the srt's have. You guys know any good sites to buy those kind of parts from besides ordering direct from mopar? Last time i was at a dodge dealership, the guy that puts on all that stuff showed me the mopar catalog... it was like near 435-450 for a spoiler

· Registered
4,224 Posts
Hey guys, i have a stock R/T, no spoiler and a chrome grill :(. I want a factory style spoiler and the black painted honeycomb grille like the srt's have. You guys know any good sites to buy those kind of parts from besides ordering direct from mopar? Last time i was at a dodge dealership, the guy that puts on all that stuff showed me the mopar catalog... it was like near 435-450 for a spoiler
Dang thats a lot of cash for a spoiler.... I paid 175 for mine and had it painted and mounted for 100$, check ebay, I got my grille and spoiler on ebay, (havnt installed the grille yet casue it seems to be a lot of work)

EBAY WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
376 Posts
Grille is insanely easy to install if you have the right tools. As far as buying the grille set up goes, ebay may be your best bet. There are a few supporting vendors who sell painted spoilers which have been said to be top notch quality.

· Registered
56 Posts
It appears that to replace the grill , one only needs to remove the shroud then depress the tabs at the top/bottom of the grill ( from the inside) and pop them out......right???

· Registered
14,616 Posts
No, there are 4 screws. Top, bottom, and one on each side. Then you pop the top and bottom tabs. Get a thumb screwdriver (phillips) from Sears and you can remove the grille in about 10 minutes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.