Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Charger SRT 392
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Hyper Black OEM Wheels with staggered setup. Really need these sold asap

Front Wheels come with factory P-Zero 275/40r20 (DOT 4817)
Rear Wheels come with DWS06 295/40r20 (DOT 0520)

Can send more pictures. These will be cleaned before shipping

$1400 SHIPPED WITH TIRES OR $1150 SHIPPED WHEELS ONLY
Can meet up locally near Seattle, Washington
(IG: srthellboy)

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
1,136 Posts
are both rear wheels damaged? Looks like it's a rear wheels they have the DWS06's.
How did you like the DWS06's? We have them on our Audi S4 and love them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are both rear wheels damaged? Looks like it's a rear wheels they have the DWS06's.
How did you like the DWS06's? We have them on our Audi S4 and love them.
two rear wheels have some kind of flaked spot but no curb rash on any rims, they came like that when I got the car. I love the DWS06, they are night and day compared to the Pirellis.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Dude is those marks actual paint missing or those stupid stickers that come on the tires and wheels when new? Maybe it's just glue left over. If you let me know man I keep coming in here eyeing up your wheels LOL.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have a set off those wheels, the "Hyper Black" is a tinted top coat which can be chipped off. I have a few blem spots like that with hardly any scratch on the metal itself. I was quoted some completely insane prices to touch them up as they said it was hard to color match the topcoat

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Still looks like glue left over from those yellow stickers that come on the rims when new.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dude is those marks actual paint missing or those stupid stickers that come on the tires and wheels when new? Maybe it's just glue left over. If you let me know man I keep coming in here eyeing up your wheels LOL.
This is actual paint missing but can be fixed

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a set off those wheels, the "Hyper Black" is a tinted top coat which can be chipped off. I have a few blem spots like that with hardly any scratch on the metal itself. I was quoted some completely insane prices to touch them up as they said it was hard to color match the topcoat
Haven’t gotten around to getting a quote myself, never got around to it & it didn’t bother me enough

1 - 20 of 23 Posts