Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD SOLD SOLD***

This is a factory head unit from my 2010 Charger R/T. I bought the car brand new a year ago and have had it installed in the car until today. I had a new head unit installed today so I'm looking to sell the factory unit. Some features include a full touch screen, 30GB HD, Sirius satellite ready, CD/DVD, MP3, WMA, USB input, 3.5mm headphone jack AUX input, etc. Keep in mind, this is NOT the unit with navigation, just to be clear.

REN, Lowspeed Unit

$350 shipped OBO. I live in the St. Louis area so I prefer if we can deal locally, but if shipment of the radio is my only option, it is not an issue. Feel free to ask any questions or otherwise through a PM. Thanks.

Attachments

· Registered
1,247 Posts
Will this unit fit a 2006 R/T? I have the controls on the steering wheel, so i'd like to keep those active.

Thanks,

Houston Hemi

The buttons will work. If you are in Houston, I could help you out if you run in to any problems. You will have to modify your bezel if you have the rak radio. Also need lockpic adapter

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I'm gonna bump this because it's just sitting in my closet! This is a REN unit. If anyone wants better pics I can email them, I'll try to put up better ones later.

Also, This website says it's a low speed unit.

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

· Registered
192 Posts
I'm about to get a 2010, would I need anything to make this work?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.