Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I've found 303 to be easier to apply than Scotchgard. I also think it works better, but I make it a point not to spill things in the car.

I've also found BnD's fabric protector to be on par or better than 303. Check them out.

I've used all three in the house where accidents do happen and I found that the BnD stuff lasted longer than 303 which lasted longer than the Scotchgard.

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
I want to protect my cloth seats in the Thunderbird. What do you all think of Aerospace 303 products compared to Scotchguard?
http://www.303products.com/shop303/index.cfm/category/66/303-high-tech-fabric-guard.cfm

Thanks for any input,
1st Dodge,

Our QuantumBlue Fabric Stain and UV protector has 10 times the repellency of Scotch Gard, and has more active UV quenchers than the 303. It comes in a quart spray bottle and will treat 200 square feet. 26.95 for the quart, but in November, you can have it for the 15% off single price of 22.90 + shipping.:beerchug:

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've found 303 to be easier to apply than Scotchgard. I also think it works better, but I make it a point not to spill things in the car.

I've also found BnD's fabric protector to be on par or better than 303. Check them out.

I've used all three in the house where accidents do happen and I found that the BnD stuff lasted longer than 303 which lasted longer than the Scotchgard.
Thanks for the info. I had completely forgotten about Brian's products!!
Food and drinks aren't allowed in that car. Back in '69 cup holders weren't important.

1st Dodge,

Our QuantumBlue Fabric Stain and UV protector has 10 times the repellency of Scotch Gard, and has more active UV quenchers than the 303. It comes in a quart spray bottle and will treat 200 square feet. 26.95 for the quart, but in November, you can have it for the 15% off single price of 22.90 + shipping.:beerchug:

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
Brian,

Expect a phone call tomorrow!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts