Charger Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Why was everyone braking constantly on that video, even on the straightaways?
I had that same thought watching this. So did Junkman, at 3:03 on the video, lol. Still, looked like a fun time.

If any of you guys ever get a chance to do this, don't pass it up. If was $5 a lap and the proceeds went to breast cancer awareness. This one was called Vettes and Vipers Against Brest Cancer and was put on by a Corvette club in Atlanta. It started out with only Vettes and Vipers but as GM and other manufacturers started putting out better performance cars, they started allowing other cars participate. I know for a fact that some of your Chargers could easily keep up the pace. Hell, the pace car is a Impala (which proves that it has as much to do with the driver as it does the car)!. It's not your normal Impala but still, some of you guys could easily do this once you got use to the track. I don't know how heavy a Charger is but you WILL feel the weight of your car out there. They normally do this around the first weekend in October.

Oh, and for the record, I paid my respects to THE MAN.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.