Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It’s time for a new set of wheels. These are the US Wheels “Stiletto”. They are 22x9 fronts with a 4” lip and 22x10 with a 5” lip in the rear. The finish has chrome lip with the centers having matte black, machine finish and matte clear coat. The wheels are in excellent condition, with not a flaw on them. The tires are Michelin Pilot Sport II, 255/30/22 fronts and 295/25/22 rears. They have less than 12,000 miles on them, in great condition and have been on the car less than a year. These are the same wheel that I displayed at SEMA 08, The San Diego Auto Show, Spring Festival 4, The Denver International Auto Show and a Chrysler commercial earlier this year. They will fit an SRT8 or any big brake kit. This is So Cal pick up only, no shipping and no trades, price $3,000.00 cash or paypal $3,100.00 is first come first serve and pay in full. WILL SHIP IN THE U.S.A. ONLY...YOU PAY SHIPPING COST

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Sum really nice wheels man. If i was gonna buy aftermarket US wheels are prob what id buy...very good quality! Free bump

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ...these wheels are definately over the top. Someone will be getting a great set of two piece wheels for sure.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have several interested...but no money...first to pay get the wheels. They are in perfect conditon with less than 9000 miles on the rubber.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Same story plenty of offers and PM's, but no payment...first come first serve...if your thinking about it, better make a move soon because someone else will...

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So here's the deal....serious offers only...don't PM me if your thinking bout it, want to make payments, trade, or offer me a price no where close to what the price is. These are the best wheels on the market, 2 piece forged construction and made in the USA. I have several real offers on the table and a whole lot of waste my time offers. Just want to make sure everyone is clear on this. As for the offer that I have first to pay get the wheels...Thanks everyone for your understanding

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
It was great seeing your car at SEMA '08, Spring Fest 4, and on the Chrysler commercial. I've been wanting to get a set of USWs. Trying to sell my SRT rims first so I can get some cash. Bump for a great guy and a great deal.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts