Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DODGE MAGNUM R/T, CHARGER R/T & CHRYSLER 300C '05-'09 5.7L V8 AT RWD/AWD 4DR 2.25"
Price : $1,107.99 (USD)

Sounds Great, NO Drone, Just want something nasty loud.

Sell for $599 SHIPPED!

Paypal, Cash or Check (will ship when clear)

Hickory, NC 28602

Will ship inside usa only

Can email Picture.:banana:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Bump for a great deal...!!!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Borla

The 112 system is quite. You have two choices in exhaust, Load with annoying drone inside or quite with no drone. The reason I like the 112 over the 125 is you can have both. If you take off the resonators it will be loader than stock and have a great Boral rumble. If your going on a trip you can put the resonators back on and the car will still sound awesome on the out side and perfect on the inside. I do have strait pipes that I will include in the deal to replace the resonators. All you will have to do is unbolt the reso’s and bolt on the str8 pipes. The strait pipes do need tips welded on them. I love the way it sounds with the reso’s off, a little annoying inside only on the highway.

We take my wife’s G6 on trips so I’m going back stock with FM supper 44’s and no reso’s. Nasty load but you won’t get on the highway for long trips from what I have read on here. :banana:

If your local the borla system is still on the car with str8 pipes if you want to hear it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts