Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Great condition. Only reason why I dont want it is because I already have one debadged. Excellent condition

Brilliant Black

$100. Local pickup only. Obviously as you can tell I dont know how much these things are worth but they all gotta go.

I will not ship any of this and I will not meet anyone half way.

Come pick it up. DC/MD/VA area..

Pictures will be posted when I get off work

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Missouri, would you meet me in Ohio? Lol just messing with you, goodluck man this will go fast as hell.
thats really the goal for them to go fast. I have no need for them. I got lucky getting mines dirt cheap so why be greedy and ask for me? thats why I am askign $100 for everything. 3X less than junkyards

·
Registered
166 Posts

the other thread got closed smartcrew but im interested in your 5.7l hit me back as soon as you can on pm might be willing to make a trip:beerchug:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the other thread got closed smartcrew but im interested in your 5.7l hit me back as soon as you can on pm might be willing to make a trip:beerchug:
The guy who I did the engine swap with told me he will lower the price for his 6.1 if I give him my 5.7 but I dont know how much lower he is willing to lower it. We haven't talked prices yet but I can tell he might not charge me much for the engine but he definitely will to install it.

But I will let you know by Monday. He is doing the swap this weekend

1 - 12 of 12 Posts