Front Brake Upgrade for 2006-Present Dodge Charger
Brembo Front Calipers
Slotted Rotors
Steering Knuckles Needed For Upgrade
All Items Needed to Upgrade to the Brembo SRT8 Front Brakes

One Caliper has been Stipped of all the Red Paint as it was chipped
Real bad.
Hubs on Knuckles Spin Nice and Smooth.
You will need new Brake lines and Caliper Mounting Bolts from Mopar to complete the Brake upgrade

$950 Shipped

some of the parts are wrapped in plastic still in the pics

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
will these fit a daytona rt without any other mods? im on the market for new brakes

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Torred,

this is all you would need to put them on an r/t
you will need to get new brake lines to complete the upgrade

jasen

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Whats with all the questions asking if this is all that is needed for an upgrade on an RT? He clearly states in the OP (and you can clearly see key items missing in the pics) that brake lines and front knuckles are needed for a complete conversion. I would also clarify with the seller whether all 4 rotors and calipers are included as I only see 2 of each.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Whats with all the questions asking if this is all that is needed for an upgrade on an RT? He clearly states in the OP (and you can clearly see key items missing in the pics) that brake lines and front knuckles are needed for a complete conversion. I would also clarify with the seller whether all 4 rotors and calipers are included as I only see 2 of each.
well if you would read, he CLEARLY STATES that its only for the fronts....so before making a comment about somebody asking questions about a product they are trying to buy, make sure you CLEARLY read first

·
Registered
134 Posts
will these fit a daytona rt without any other mods? im on the market for new brakes
No. You need SRT or compatible wheels to clear the brakes.

·
Registered
312 Posts
No. You need SRT or compatible wheels to clear the brakes.
It all depends on if he has a Sublime Daytona or has upgraded to the chrome clads or SRT wheels. If any of that is true, then they will fit under his wheels.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
It all depends on if he has a Sublime Daytona or has upgraded to the chrome clads or SRT wheels. If any of that is true, then they will fit under his wheels.
What?

A.) His name is TORRED1771...as in a torred daytona
B.) What about a sublime?
C.) They will NOT clear chrome clads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts