Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are wrapped and ready to ship $50 + shipping, west coast aprox $27, east $23

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Is there a size difference between srt and r/t with r/t? I'm not sure. Are they just stock black sways?

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
what's the size diff on sways from R/T to R/T Package to SRT?
Might be a worthwhile add for me. I'll go search specs, anyone else that has them, please post.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
found this Swaybar sizes:
R/T
Front = 27mm
Rear = 15mm
R/T w/ Road & Track
Front = 30mm
Rear = 15mm
SRT8
Front = 30mm
Rear = 15mm
Cop Car
Front = 32mm
Rear = 18mm

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
so yea stupid for r/t with r/t to buy. nevermind 4 me

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Thx Wicked...kinda remembered they were the same. Great deal for anyone looking for a cheap way to improve your ride.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so yea stupid for r/t with r/t to buy. nevermind 4 me
Not necessarily, yes the front is only slightly larger but look at the handling dif. between the r/t and SRT. The hotchkiss is only a few mm more and is hollow and yet there is another big dif.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
um, there is 0 difference between r/t with r/t and your sways , its the same part. so yes necassarily because its the exact same part number. This on ly an upgrade for sxt's and non r&t's

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
um, there is 0 difference between r/t with r/t and your sways , its the same part. so yes necassarily because its the exact same part number. This on ly an upgrade for sxt's and non r&t's
U r correct, but there are also alot of r/ts without the road and track package you don't mention. Besides, what right do you have to come on here and p**s on my thread. You are breakin the rules.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
If they will fit on a Charger SRT8, im game, shoot me a PM
they are from a stock srt8, so you already have them bro. Not trying to mess up a sale, just trying to be helpful...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Would these fit a 2006 SE with the 3.5? I think it would be a nice suspension upgrade for me. Also how involved is the install if they will fit? Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
160 Posts
would these fit on an AWD rt? if so, I'm interested

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They should fit on the SE, the AWD I don't know. the front takes about 20 min the rear a couple of hours. u need jack stands and floor jack min.

·
Registered
160 Posts
anyone else know if the awd has same sway bars as non awd models? if so, they should fit.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
U r correct, but there are also alot of r/ts without the road and track package you don't mention. Besides, what right do you have to come on here and p**s on my thread. You are breakin the rules.
He wasn't pissing on your thread. Nor did he break any rules. He did some research about the parts and posted it. What he stated was fact, not his opinion and not price policing. Ultimately, he may have kept you from pissing off the buyer.

Now let's have no more talk of it. From anyone.

Back to buying/selling sways.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts