·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DSC00476.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00449_edited.jpg I have here a set of 4 SRT fully polished SRT rims with tires,
2 w/ 245/45/ZR20, 2 w/255/45/ZR20 Goodyear F1's.
I'm looking to get $1100 plus shipping.
ft tires are 80% Rears are 60 % all have TPMS

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump no takers I take it?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Did u have these done or these like the oem 07 bee wheels ?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
these are oem SRT wheels the entire rims are polished, to my knowledge they did not come off a bee, I thought their pockets were painted black.
these have the factory part numbers on the inside.
Sale Pending!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
these are oem SRT wheels the entire rims are polished, to my knowledge they did not come off a bee, I thought their pockets were painted black.
these have the factory part numbers on the inside.
Sale Pending!
Strike that!, shows how much I know, I looked up '07 Bee wheels and as you stated, I see that these ARE Super Bee wheels, I never knew that, I was always wondering why regular SRT wheels had rough surface in the pockets, and none were fully polished, and I thought all Super Bee wheels had Black pockets, oh well sale still pending

·
Registered
110 Posts
ok if nothing happens give me a shout . thanks
Strike that!, shows how much I know, I looked up '07 Bee wheels and as you stated, I see that these ARE Super Bee wheels, I never knew that, I was always wondering why regular SRT wheels had rough surface in the pockets, and none were fully polished, and I thought all Super Bee wheels had Black pockets, oh well sale still pending

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok if nothing happens give me a shout . thanks

No prob, potential buyer is currently out of town and will contact me by next week, I'll keep you posted

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thats a good deal on them.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SOLD! Thanks N.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts