Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the ones sold on http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm

They are plug and play and install in 5 minutes no cutting, splicing or soldering. Just unplug tail light harness and plug these modules in between the harness and tail light. Really cool mod that everyone will ask you about. P/N STS-2DC will fit '06 thru '08 Chargers. $70 shipped to lower 48 plus 3% for PayPal or local pickup in central NJ.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Damn, there's a plug and play version now?! I had to splice mine. 'Course that was over two years ago.

Free bump, someone get em!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn, there's a plug and play version now?! I had to splice mine. 'Course that was over two years ago.

Free bump, someone get em!
Yep, all you do is take off the wingnut by the tail light, pull back the carpet, unplug the harness and plug one end of the module to the harness and the other end to the tail light. Five minutes to install if you take your time. Thanks for the promo :beerchug:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Hehehe ... I saw a couple other threads of yours selling stuff off and noticed the sequential blinker kit in your sig ... was actually wondering when you'd be selling it too .... :lol:

Did you get rid of your Charger or are you about to ?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Yep, all you do is take off the wingnut by the tail light, pull back the carpet, unplug the harness and plug one end of the module to the harness and the other end to the tail light. Five minutes to install if you take your time. Thanks for the promo :beerchug:
Yeah well BACK IN MY DAY WE HAD TO INSTALL THESE THE OLD FASHIONED WAY, UPHILL BOTH WAYS WITH ONLY SOME TOENAIL CLIPPERS TO SPLICE WITH. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehehe ... I saw a couple other threads of yours selling stuff off and noticed the sequential blinker kit in your sig ... was actually wondering when you'd be selling it too .... :lol:

Did you get rid of your Charger or are you about to ?
The Charger is gone. I wasn't planning on it but I was running errands last weekend and I saw a 2001 Z06 Corvette for sale at a local used car dealer that I just had to have. My '07 Charger was a pristine gem in showroom condition with 20,000 miles and I gave him my car plus $4,000 for the Vette. The Vette was owned by a 70 year old car collector and has 17,000 miles on it and is in even better condition than my Charger. He owns 6 collector cars at a time that are stored in climate controlled garages and he bought a new Maserati and the Vette had to go. Are you thinking about buying the blinker module because someone right after you replied and you would have first dibs. Just let me know.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
The Charger is gone. I wasn't planning on it but I was running errands last weekend and I saw a 2001 Z06 Corvette for sale at a local used car dealer that I just had to have. My '07 Charger was a pristine gem in showroom condition with 20,000 miles and I gave him my car plus $4,000 for the Vette. The Vette was owned by a 70 year old car collector and has 17,000 miles on it and is in even better condition than my Charger. He owns 6 collector cars at a time that are stored in climate controlled garages and he bought a new Maserati and the Vette had to go. Are you thinking about buying the blinker module because someone right after you replied and you would have first dibs. Just let me know.
I already have the kit ... sell it to jmckenzie ... he's a good guy ... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I already have the kit ... sell it to jmckenzie ... he's a good guy ... :bigthumb:
Will do Gabe, I just wasn't sure if you wanted them. Have a great weekend :beerchug:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sale pending to jmckenzie

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold to jmckenzie! Thanks for the quick replies to my pm's and the lightning fast payment. Have a great weekend :beerchug:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts