Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Works great. Comes with the stock Nav disc, manual, and the nav hack disc which allows operation while in-motion.

$450 SHIPPED!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
What will I need to add to my 2008 Charger RT to make this work? Other than the bezel?

By the way... this is my post calling dibs :). Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
;1847088 said:
What will I need to add to my 2008 Charger RT to make this work? Other than the bezel?

need the nav antenna and if your car is not equipped with Sirius radio and you want it, then you'll need the module and antenna. That's if you don't already have Sirius installed.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts

That won't work in an 08 you need the new style radio RER. The REC was last used in 2007. Plus the bezel is the wrong one as well. The 08 has different vents.

$450.00 is a good deal but won't work for an 08

Sorry for the bad news

Don

·
Registered
13 Posts
That won't work in an 08 you need the new style radio RER. The REC was last used in 2007. Plus the bezel is the wrong one as well. The 08 has different vents.

$450.00 is a good deal but won't work for an 08

Sorry for the bad news

Don
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Correct. This unit is for 05-07 cars. I also have a black bezel that can be thrown in for no additional cost.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Is this just plug and play in my '06 Charger SXT?

Is the Sirius built into the head unit or do I need the "brain" in the trunk (which i don't have)

Can anyone help me with what I would need to know for this to work in my car?

Thanks

P.S. Does this one have built in Hard Drive or is it just 6 Disc MP3? Also, is there an AUX input?

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Is this just plug and play in my '06 Charger SXT?

Is the Sirius built into the head unit or do I need the "brain" in the trunk (which i don't have)

Can anyone help me with what I would need to know for this to work in my car?

Thanks

P.S. Does this one have built in Hard Drive or is it just 6 Disc MP3? Also, is there an AUX input?
REC is Sirius ready but you need the brain in the trunk and the wiring harness too go too it from the nav unit. It does not have a hard drive and it is a 6 Disc unit.

Don

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Correct. It doesn't have the Sirius built in, you need the box if you want to listen to Sirius, though everything else will work without the Sirius box.

·
Registered
392 Posts
3 questions. Would you ship to Canada? Has the joystick been repaired yet? Do you know if it has the proper ports to work with the ipod integration kit?

·
Registered
13 Posts
3 questions. Would you ship to Canada? Has the joystick been repaired yet? Do you know if it has the proper ports to work with the ipod integration kit?
will ship to Canada, joystick has not been altered, and it did have the Mopar iPod integration kit hooked up before it was taken out.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sold!!! Thanks everyone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts