Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: SOLD

I purchased a D3 off a forum member on LXF for $350 and was basically scammed

(DMC's the name for future reference.......he also ripped someone off on an airbag controller last I heard)

well, the unit was bench tested and fires up, all the screen functions work, the nav works, etc

the only problem with the unit is that the disc mechanism is not working properly.....

it will load and eject a disc.....but it needs some finese and force

I will also include the required $100 dollar PAC radio harness specific for the LX.

I have researched the cost of fixing the loading mechanism and there are 2 options:

1) direct shipment and repair to Pioneer for $200
2) or a guy on ebay with 100% feedback for fixing Avic d3's...is around $120 (sometimes cheaper when he runs a 15% off special)

I decided I did not want to invest another $120 to $200 on top of my inital investment and decided to recoperate some of the money back and go with the stock nav harness since mine has the camera output.

so for around $400 total, you can get the unit, the nav map disc, have it fixed to like new and have the required 100 dollar PAC harness for the LX vehicle.

asking 300 shipped to U.S. obo

I can get pics ups by tonight or sat if needed....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump..this is the indash DVD/NAV touchscreen unit for those who may not know

what if I get the unit fixed....anyone up for it then?

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
bump..this is the indash DVD/NAV touchscreen unit for those who may not know

what if I get the unit fixed....anyone up for it then?
tempting but I just don't have the money at the moment, saving for my new 24s for the truck.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
also me as a back up in case he doesn't purchase it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the interests guys.....but was sold on LX last night

1 - 6 of 6 Posts