Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell the OEM engine cover from my 2013 Charger R/T. The cover has never been removed from the engine and the car has roughly 11,000 miles. The engine cover is very clean and they go for like $200-300. Hoping to get $100 plus shipping. I will update shipping price as soon as I get it and I'll post pictures when the temperature outside comes back up to the positive numbers. Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Will it fit an 07 charger?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately, I have no idea. I'll try to look it up though.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will it fit an 07 charger?
Looks like the part numbers are identical. The only visible difference is on the center gray part. On the older ones the emblem at the front was removable, on my end the center is all 1piece and it says V8 on the front. I will try to put up pictures today.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey im interested in the cover. Im local too and am about 25 minutes from Muncy.

Ill send you a PM

Thanks
Received and replied!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold, thanks em2b96p

·
Registered
13 Posts
Met Nomorice13 today for the sale. He was on time and transaction literally took less than a minute. The cover was in better than expected condition. I really wanted to talk chargers but it was way too cold! I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

I hope there is a charger meet sometime this summer. Id like to meet others and see some other chargers.

thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts