Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling the OEM grill out of my 2006 Charger. It's chrome with the black horizontal inserts. Perfect condition. I swapped it out for a Daytona one after about only 400 miles.

$60 plus shipping.

PM if interested.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck.
No luck needed...I priced the OEM part from the dealer and it goes for around $300. For someone looking for the chrome version to replace what they have it's a good deal.

It may not be for you but for a guy on a budget or somebody who doesn't want to go through insurance to pay for an accident...again it's a good deal.

In the future, you and those like you who feel the need to post smart ass remarks on these threads, keep them to yourselves.

In the short time I've been on these forums I can't believe how many posts like yours that I've seen.

So I'm waiting now "keyboard tuffguy"...type something back

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
No luck needed...I priced the OEM part from the dealer and it goes for around $300. For someone looking for the chrome version to replace what they have it's a good deal.

It may not be for you but for a guy on a budget or somebody who doesn't want to go through insurance to pay for an accident...again it's a good deal.

In the future, you and those like you who feel the need to post smart ass remarks on these threads, keep them to yourselves.

In the short time I've been on these forums I can't believe how many posts like yours that I've seen.

So I'm waiting now "keyboard tuffguy"...type something back
might wanna chek that again guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts