Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale

Mopar Parts 3.5 Dual Exhaust Kit. Stainless Steel part# 8220961 MSRP $478.oo

Was installed on my 06 Charger SE for about 10 to 10 1/2 months. Exhaust is in excellent condition. Must be picked-up. Located in NJ.

First $150.oo takes complete system ........

ps:
Please check with your local dealer for fitment if you are looking at this
exhaust for a 2.7 Charger or AWD.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ok Guy's

Yes, this is a bolt on system right from Mopar Parts. It took me about 3 hours to install.

Took it off because I wanted more sound. Installed a set of Zoomer's Duals.
Almost sorry I did. I love the sound from the Zoomer's but the Quality is no where near the Mopars.

Will try and take a picture today. However I have never had any luck trying to add a photo to any of my post. I am a Mech. not a computer guy.

Sorry Guy's, No Shipping ........... Mannyhernz, I see you are from CA. if you were to add shipping for something of this weight I don't know if it would be worth it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Mopar Dual Photo's, Ok my photo's are to large to up-load onto the post. If you would like to see the photo's please PM me your e-mail address and I will get them out to you.

·
Registered
352 Posts
do you know or anyone else know how the sound compares to the blastin bobs on the 3.5? I have the blastin bobs now and I like the level of sound. Just wondering what these would sound like in comparison.

·
Registered
321 Posts
hey boots....would really like those for my car any idea on the weight? also to post pics..i do the following when they are too big of size...
step 1. open picture with paint.
step 2. save picture as (new name)
step 3. post picture on forums...voila!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Relltherell,

I understand Dodge Dealers will charge about 1 1/2 hours labor rate to do install, your local exhaust shop should be just a little cheaper.

Mannyhernz, If I had to guess the exhaust weight is about 50 to 60lbs. I am going to take another photo with my camera tomarrow, and reset the pixals before I take it. So it should fit on the post then .........

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok Guy's

Here are the photo's of exhaust, Finally. Just click on thumbnail to enlarge.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mannyhernz,

Will get the tape measure out in the morning and see what I can come up with for you, Zip is 08865 Phillipsburg, NJ.

·
Registered
584 Posts
bump...still available? Ready to buy immediately!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This exhaust has been SOLD. Thanks to everyone for your PM's and interest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts