Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale

Mopar Parts 3.5 Dual Exhaust Kit. Stainless Steel part# 8220961 MSRP $478.oo

Was installed on my 06 Charger SE for about 10 to 10 1/2 months. Exhaust is in excellent condition. Must be picked-up. Located in NJ.

First $150.oo takes complete system ........

ps:
Please check with your local dealer for fitment if you are looking at this
exhaust for a 2.7 Charger or AWD.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok Guy's

Yes, this is a bolt on system right from Mopar Parts. It took me about 3 hours to install.

Took it off because I wanted more sound. Installed a set of Zoomer's Duals.
Almost sorry I did. I love the sound from the Zoomer's but the Quality is no where near the Mopars.

Will try and take a picture today. However I have never had any luck trying to add a photo to any of my post. I am a Mech. not a computer guy.

Sorry Guy's, No Shipping ........... Mannyhernz, I see you are from CA. if you were to add shipping for something of this weight I don't know if it would be worth it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Mopar Dual Photo's, Ok my photo's are to large to up-load onto the post. If you would like to see the photo's please PM me your e-mail address and I will get them out to you.

·
Registered
352 Posts
do you know or anyone else know how the sound compares to the blastin bobs on the 3.5? I have the blastin bobs now and I like the level of sound. Just wondering what these would sound like in comparison.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Relltherell,

I understand Dodge Dealers will charge about 1 1/2 hours labor rate to do install, your local exhaust shop should be just a little cheaper.

Mannyhernz, If I had to guess the exhaust weight is about 50 to 60lbs. I am going to take another photo with my camera tomarrow, and reset the pixals before I take it. So it should fit on the post then .........

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok Guy's

Here are the photo's of exhaust, Finally. Just click on thumbnail to enlarge.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mannyhernz,

Will get the tape measure out in the morning and see what I can come up with for you, Zip is 08865 Phillipsburg, NJ.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This exhaust has been SOLD. Thanks to everyone for your PM's and interest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts