Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Eibach Pro Kit, but I realized I need to buy a lot more stuff to have it done right, with shocks and all because I have R&T so im just gonna save for coilovers. There brand new so i'll let them go for 250 shipped pm me if interested. I haven't even opened the box.

·
Registered
41 Posts
thats way to low ... if you can find them for that price anywhere with the shippin, i paid 250 so its pretty firm i haven't even opened it
Ok ill give that to you it was a low offer but it was worth a shot. But asking 250 which is the same price you can get these anywhere else (Ie: Ebay, discount tire direct, local shop if u get the labor done with them.. etc) which comes with a refund policy and or the comfort from buying from a actual business is not to much of an incentive to purchase them from you.

I understand u try to break even but its hard to do when ur reselling things.

In case u change ur mind about being firm on the 250. shoot me back a counter offer and hopefully we can make a deal. :rockon:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
well lowest is 240 shipped cause you cant find it anywhere that low anyway thats it
Not true, I got mine for $225 new and installed for $180 from a local shop.
You have the follow the rules for street pricing. It doesn't matter how new something is, once it is resold, you must take a loss. I think $200 shipped is a fair street resell price.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not true, I got mine for $225 new and installed for $180 from a local shop.
You have the follow the rules for street pricing. It doesn't matter how new something is, once it is resold, you must take a loss. I think $200 shipped is a fair street resell price.
Thank you! I knew i was not the only one that thought it was a fair offer.

by the way Itzjok i sent u a PM.

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
i dont think you guys should be hating on him trying to sell his stuff. PM him if you disagree or something.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I am not hating. I just personally would not pay what I can pay from a retailer on eBay, especially considering you are buying for what he paid + half the shipping he got sent to him + shipping to you. Doesn't add up for me but I hope he sells them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.