Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the set specifically designed for LX's. Even though it was not their fault Dave kindly replaced both valves and flanges with brand new ones after I hit something. Thats the kind of product and service you get with these! So in effect, this is a brand new set! I have included both the factory and a toggle switch. Have gone turbo and no longer need these.
$300 + ship
New parts include valves,weld-on flanges,Block-out plates,nuts&bolts,gaskets, gasket in a tube and a factory switch. Used parts include: ss turn downs which will look new with cleaning, a second better switch and the wiring harness in perfect shape.
Located in Charleston,SC
[email protected]

·
Registered
336 Posts
Sorry to post, but I would love to check out the turbo ride. There is a meet and greet this weekend at AllUSA Motorsports at 10:30a. I am in West Ashley... I wonder if I have seen you around??

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
for real... no money right now but been wanting to do this mod. LOVE to see the turbo whip if ever in NC!!! Send me PM if you coming this way!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to post, but I would love to check out the turbo ride. There is a meet and greet this weekend at AllUSA Motorsports at 10:30a. I am in West Ashley... I wonder if I have seen you around??

Good luck with the sale.
I'll be there but Christine doesn't have the turbos back on yet. We are still trying to straighten out the new engine

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts