Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a complete daytona grill brand new all black ... with honeycomb, just received it and took it outta box and a brand new oem fog light kit ... i bought both thinkin i was gonna put em on my 06 charger 3.5L but i ended up trading in my charger for hemi so i dont need any of these anymore ... grill going for 220$ plus shippin and fogs going for 110$ plus shippin both brand new...

·
Registered
907 Posts
ill take the fog lights!! Let me know!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
price drop 200 for complete grill plus shippin ... and fogs still 110 let me knowwwww

·
Registered
50 Posts
PM Sent...

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
free bump for good prices

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Could you do $150 on the grill???

By the way, do you have to take the whole front end apart to get this grill in???

PM me either way.

Thankx,

Steve

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its brand new i bought it for 201 cause i got that badge too ... so i cant lose out that much its 175+ shippin firm

·
Registered
696 Posts
if you decide just to sell the crosshair part of the grill let me know a price Ive been looking for just that, I already have the honey comb.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
its brand new i bought it for 201 cause i got that badge too ... so i cant lose out that much its 175+ shippin firm
Alright thats kool, I'd take it if i knew for sure it wasn't a pain in the ass to get the old one out and put the new one in...

does this price include the badge?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no because no one was taking it for 200 with badge so its just the full grill and if you search the forum there write ups on swtiching the grill out i don't believe it's hard

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
no because no one was taking it for 200 with badge so its just the full grill and if you search the forum there write ups on swtiching the grill out i don't believe it's hard
Alright, let me go look at the car and see how bad its gonna be...by the way, ill go 200 with the badge.

hold on.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts