Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is used and in perfect condition and really keeps the interior cool and protects the dash. It is custom made and fits perfectly. All you do is unfold it and place it up against the windshield and it is held up by the sun visors. I bought it on Ebay for about $40 and I'm selling it for $20 shipped to the lower 48 plus 3% for PayPal or local pickup in central NJ. Here are the words from the Ebay seller.

HEATSHIELD windshield sunshade Custom fit for DODGE CHARGER 1966-91 and 2006-2010 MODEL - after purchase, please EMAIL the YEAR of your Charger Plus all other models available. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: HeatShield - Advanced Windshield Reflector HeatShield is an automotive windshield reflector, "sun shade," or "sun visor," custom designed to fit the shape of each car model's windshield. The HeatShield material is simple and unique. A special metallized polyester film, laminated to a thin layer of closed-cell foam, with a clear polyester film back. HeatShields are custom cut using the latest in computer-aided cutting technology. Then they are sewn around the edge with a cloth binding. So HeatShields are reflective, insulating and custom fit for every car. INSTALLATION HeatShield installation is easy and quick... • Lay the Heat Shield across the dash. • Lift up to the windshield. • Drop the sunvisors for support HeatShield is stiff enough to be supported by the sunvisors alone, but it is flexible enough to be bent around the mirror. Once installed, HeatShield will reduce the interior temperature at the dashboard by as much as 40 deg. F. (25 deg. C.) HeatShields are simple to use, but they are just as easy to store! PRODUCT STORAGE When not in use, store your HeatShield like this: • Lift sunvisors and pull HeatSheild down. • Roll up from end to end. • Wrap the attached Velcro strap

Attachments

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I have the accordian fold one from drivingcomfort.com (http://www.drivingcomfort.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=277&addcar=1) I think it's easier to use but it's also twice as much as what you want for yours... I'm not trying to jack your thread or anything, just letting people know if they miss out on your deal not to go looking on ebay for that one when for 10 bucks more (retail) you can get a nicer one...
It folds up fast and I tuck it along the passenger side tranny hump and it tucks between the seat and tranny hump and stays put, plus you can have a passenger sit down and hardly notice it's there.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I have the accordian fold one from drivingcomfort.com (http://www.drivingcomfort.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=277&addcar=1) I think it's easier to use but it's also twice as much as what you want for yours... I'm not trying to jack your thread or anything, just letting people know if they miss out on your deal not to go looking on ebay for that one when for 10 bucks more (retail) you can get a nicer one...
It folds up fast and I tuck it along the passenger side tranny hump and it tucks between the seat and tranny hump and stays put, plus you can have a passenger sit down and hardly notice it's there.
I have one like that also but this is a nice piece for someone!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TTT with a price reduction!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sale pending to goincd3

·
Registered