Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im selling a custom painted brilliant black pearl clearcoat rear air diffuser for a 06 and up Dodge Chargers. The rear diffuser is less then a year old and is in great condition. I got it professionally painted 5 months ago and the paint is in great condition. This item doesn't included the rivets. I'm asking $135 for it, local(DC/MD/VA) pick up for now. If i can't sell it locally then i will ship it anywhere in the usa. However shipping isn't included in the price.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
what is the benefit of this?

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
what is the benefit of this?
Rear diffuser is nothing but aesthetics, it has no performance enhancements. But they do look cool! I'm going to pick one up when I get my exhaust put in.

Good luck with the sale OP!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Rear diffuser is nothing but aesthetics, it has no performance enhancements. But they do look cool! I'm going to pick one up when I get my exhaust put in.

Good luck with the sale OP!
I thought it was just for looks but wasnt sure, but i agree it looks awesome and im thinking of getting one, hopefully i get some money soon :rolleyes2:

But good luck with the sale dwhip

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
where in the DMV are you located

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
In alexandria virginia, but i'm in and out of MD sometimes too. Silver spring/Wheaton and PG County(Forestville, District heights,Suitland, Captiol Heights) PM sent BlackChargerRT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts