Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Up for sale is a Carbon by Design SRT-8 hood, painted plum crazy purple. I bought this from a guy last year, on the forums, and have never been able to scrape together the cash to have it repainted. Perfect for someone with a plum crazy Daytona. I need the money for new tires for my Daytona. Looking for $700 obo dollars plus shipping, from Kansas City, MO. I am attaching pic of it, on the previous buyers car, as well as pics of the hood packaged up. Didn't want to unwrap it for new pictures, as I might have to ship it, and it's well packaged. Don't mind the tru-fiber tape on the hood, it's from the company that put the guy's new hood on. Thanks for checking out my item.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Morning bump

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Why couldn't it be TorRed!!?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Is that a sticker with the Vortech and Hemi writing? Nice looking hood. That would look great on my dayona. But I dont't like the writing on the hood.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a sticker, it's painted that way, but you could get Vinyl like on the SRT-8 hoods to cover that up.

Is that a sticker with the Vortech and Hemi writing? Nice looking hood. That would look great on my dayona. But I dont't like the writing on the hood.

·
Registered
66 Posts
damn love that hood. but a bit pricy right now for me. for my sake, i hope u have this in a month. good luck

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Ohhhhh I LIKEY!!!! Let me ponder it for today & I will get back to you later :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sunday Bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts