Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Billet Technology oil catch can for sale - Clear Anodize on Satin. These list for $129 + shipping from BT. I'm selling for $85 + shipping.

Included is the catch can w/ fittings and nut for attachment to the engine. No hoses are included but all you need is about 4' of 1/2 inch hose which you can get just about anywhere.

Install takes all of about 5 minutes...

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
x2...i thought these things were supposed to be awesome.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are. Running into a $$ pinch right now and trying to free up some cash...

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Ahhh...dude I would love to help you out, but I think I'm going to buy a red one.

Goodluck with the sale though.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahhh...dude I would love to help you out, but I think I'm going to buy a red one.

Goodluck with the sale though.
It's worth the extra $$ to get the color you really want, IMO. No worries - I'm sure someone will pick this up...

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
You could also buy his and send it back to heidi "BT" and have them get it colored for you..Just a thought..Or have a local powder coater do it for you..
Hmmmm that's interesting...about how much do you think it would be to powdercoat it???

If you could send me a pic that would great....I have an Inferno R/T, and I just thought it would look better.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
the benifits of using it are worth keeping it and pawning your wife or girlfriend's jewerly!!!! or i'll come over and we can collect old cans for recycle. i hate to see you having to sell parts off your car.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmmmm that's interesting...about how much do you think it would be to powdercoat it???

If you could send me a pic that would great....I have an Inferno R/T, and I just thought it would look better.
This is already clear annodized so I'm not sure how it would take to a powder coating...

Just get the color you want man.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Yeah, you're right...I hate to start messing around with something I really wouldn't be happy with.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PM sent to ya both...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sold. thanks guys...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts