Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated, I have new Black Hexagon Grille Insert (OEM style) that I have sitting around because I decided to replace my whole grille assembly instead of just the insert. I'm asking for $30 shipped. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't taken a picture of it (it is still in its original wrapping from shipment) but i have the picture from the auction i won it from, hope that is good enough.

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Here's a bump for ya. $30 shipped is an excellent price for this insert. I just swapped my stock R/T insert for this same exact insert this past weekend and it looks awesome. Also, the instructions call for the nose having to be removed but this is not the case at all. I swapped mine out in about 20 minutes without removing the nose and I have huge arms and hands. Although this is not an actual picture of my car it will give you an idea of what it looks like with the chrome grill. I also added the red R/T emblem which really sets it off.

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
correct, all i had to do was remove the 4 screws holding it in and pry it out

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, I've got a lot of PMs on this item right now. I am still waiting on confirmation with the member who contacted me first about this offer. If I do not get a reply back by tomorrow, I'll let the second in line know.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the grille has been sold

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.