Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mopar Catback Exhaust System. Brand new! D/S! Never mounted. Part number P5160039 800 obo. Must go!!!

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
Looks like this fits the '15-'18 Charger and 300 RWD only. Also mentions it weighs 17 pounds less than the oem system. Summit has it for $1443 at present. I likey, but it won't fit my '14 R/T darn it!

How come you changed your mind?

Don

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Looks like this fits the '15-'18 Charger and 300 RWD only. Also mentions it weighs 17 pounds less than the oem system. Summit has it for $1443 at present. I likey, but it won't fit my '14 R/T darn it!

How come you changed your mind?

Don
It will fit fine IF you have a shop move the brackets behind the mid mufflers forward about 1.5" . They can cut off the ones it and weld new ones on in the correct spot. Pics are of Solo systems, but show the location of the hanger very well:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
Thanks for the reminder Kraut. This is helpful for folks with a Gen 2 like mine. I do have AWD though, and was under the impression that the AWD exhaust system is made differently to clear the T case. Can you advise?

Don

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Thanks for the reminder Kraut. This is helpful for folks with a Gen 2 like mine. I do have AWD though, and was under the impression that the AWD exhaust system is made differently to clear the T case. Can you advise?

Don
From the only pic I could find of an AWD up in the air, the system should bolt right on to an AWD, as only the drivers side downpipr appears a little different, and the system starts at the X pipe...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,852 Posts

Don
From the only pic I could find of an AWD up in the air, the system should bolt right on to an AWD, as only the drivers side downpipr appears a little different, and the system starts at the X pipe...

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
Glad to hear you found it a new home! I am sure the new owner will enjoy it.

Don

1 - 11 of 11 Posts