Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$500 - Complete front and rear light grey leather power heated seats from my 08 Charger R/T (not Road & Track) with only 13,528 miles, I upgraded to SRT-8 seats. The seats work perfectly and look like new, no rips, tears, scratches or stains. These "should" fit just about any Charger, Challenger, Magnum or 300 with little or no work. The rear seats probably won't work for a Challenger or Magnum. It takes about an hour to switch them out with relatively basic tools (ratchet, extension and size 12 female Torx socket). If your car does not already have heated seats you will require additional parts that I do not have. Free delivery is possible so long as you aren't too far from San Diego, California. If you're local I can also install them for an additional $25. These are already removed, wrapped and boxed, ready for pick-up (you will need a small pick-up truck or equivalent) or delivery. Check the auction sites and anywhere else you like, these are priced low so I can get them out of my garage. No trades or low-ballers wanted, cash only. Lots of high resolution pics available, just call or text Chuck at 760-716-8391. PMs aren't a good way to reach me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seats are sold!!! Thanks D-Race! You have one nice Charger and now the seats are as nice as the rest of the car. Thanks for being patient and helping with the install. That's the toughest $25 I have earned since I don't know when!

·
Registered
13 Posts
LOL...Welcome Chuck. Thanks for the compliments. You have a great ride too. That's the best $25 I have spent on an install and learned so much in the process.

Thanks again. :beerchug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts