Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Got the eyebrows today, put em on and they look awesome....much better in person than in the pics....go great with the side marker overlays (both are in reflective black).....here are a few, sorry for the crappy photography....

·
Registered
683 Posts
Got the eyebrows today, put em on and they look awesome....much better in person than in the pics....go great with the side marker overlays (both are in reflective black).....here are a few, sorry for the crappy photography....

I cant see the pics :s

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I ordered a set of these eyebrows on 12-30-2007 ..... will have pics up as soon as I get them (hint hint ... lol)

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
How cold can it be outside before it's too cold to be installing these eyebrows ?

Cuz it's about 25 degrees outside now but the car's pretty clean and I have the time to do it, I just don't want to have them not stick properly ... :alien:

·
Registered
860 Posts
How cold can it be outside before it's too cold to be installing these eyebrows ?

Cuz it's about 25 degrees outside now but the car's pretty clean and I have the time to do it, I just don't want to have them not stick properly ... :alien:
I would get a hair dryer and heat up the headlights a lil just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Anyone intsall them yet?????? Would love to see a pic of them on during the day and w/ the lights on at night.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Anyone intsall them yet?????? Would love to see a pic of them on during the day and w/ the lights on at night.
Not me, not yet ... they're in the trunk ... ;)

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Well, I finally got around to installing these .... I did the driver side, took pics, and took it off .... not my style after all :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Looks real bad not my style also and probably a lot of other people to

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
UUMMMMM... its your car b..u..t NO es bueno. eybrows look good when they are done im dark dark tint not white sry. just my op

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
UUMMMMM... its your car b..u..t NO es bueno. eybrows look good when they are done im dark dark tint not white sry. just my op

Please re-read my post .... I installed ONE, and then took it off ... didn't like it ...

I still have the right side (in the trunk :) )

1 - 20 of 25 Posts