Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys/ and gals, here is a link to my plans for my charger. I did these quick but I just neede to lay them out quickly before I forget them. As you can see in the pics, also from the threads I have posted there are some prefab and mods I need to get done. And lots of money hunting. Anywho, I wanted to post these up to get your feedback. Please mind some of the lazy sloppy photshop, I did them quick, and also thanks to the guys who had pictures of the R/T's in the position I wanted to see my own in. (its been raingin here, can't get good pics) so please don't lycnh me for using them for mockups.

http://www.goatfactorymedia.com/mycharger.htm

-Let her roll!

By the way most of this design comes from a real 69 charger ( my favorite year)that was up for sale on EBAY Motors this week, Iloved it so much I wanted to adapt it. Also the stripes wrap all the way around with same look on other side.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Like the grill and the rear stripe is really cool. The hemi stripe might look good as well in the rear. Cool ideas man....

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
a14umbra, your pic is convincing me I need to have that grille on my R/T.

And I remembered seeing the grille shown in your pic painted and ready to install at http://www.leeparts.com/charger.html. Scroll down the page to the Dodge Charger SRT-8 grille and select the Inferno Red Crystal Clearcoat on the pulldown menu if you want to order. Cost is $192.00, which seems reaasonable to me since it is prepainted.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Looks Great... I'm Not A Big Fan Of The Bling Bling On This Car.. But Everyone Has His Opinion.... I Like The Color Matched Grill...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay thats nice, but I was wondering about responses on the one I designed, not someone else hijacking the thread in a different direction...no offense.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Sorry about that. You just inspired me.

About your car

Like I said, I LOVE the stripe. Do it.

The wheels look like the ones I had on my Grand National, so I naturally love them.

I'm a little up in the air about the split grill. Maybe it makes me think Pontiac (and I used to have an old Charger with the split grill.). I love Pontiacs, but I don't know if I love the look on a Charger.

Oh!, and I think ALL R/T badges should be red! :cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the feedback guys, now I just need to find some prefabbers...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts