Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just hit 30,000 miles on the Daytona and I only have the 36,000 mile warrenty. Does anyone know where to get a 100,000 mile or more bumper to bumper warrenty for a real good price?? please let me know I need your help thanks so much appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I think you might still qualify for the lifetime powertrain warranty....

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Go to your Dodge Dealership and get a MOPAR Extended Service Contract

and N-O-T-H-I-N-G..........E-L-S-E

Trust me on that as I work at a dealership (Chevy) and I see people get burned by buying after market ones. The after market ones even have the right to install USED parts.

Regards
Chuck

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go to your Dodge Dealership and get a MOPAR Extended Service Contract

and N-O-T-H-I-N-G..........E-L-S-E

Trust me on that as I work at a dealership (Chevy) and I see people get burned by buying after market ones. The after market ones even have the right to install USED parts.

Regards
Chuck

ooo wow used parts that sucks . So Mopar Extended warrenty huh , I will look into that thank you .

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
who would that be threw , dodge ?
Not sure if Dodge is extending the lifetime powertrans warranty to model years before 2007, but they just might to 2006. Gotta ask, bro....

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure if Dodge is extending the lifetime powertrans warranty to model years before 2007, but they just might to 2006. Gotta ask, bro....

yup for sure thanks.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
trade it and get the lifetime warranty!
Trade the 3 year 36,000 miles ? or the charger ? Can you even trade your warrenty like that? I dont think u can.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Go-Mango,

Try ESERVICECONTRACTS dot COM and plug in the appropriate coverage you desire. They will immediately give you a quote that you can purchase from them (it is for an Authorized Chrysler warranty) or print the quote and use it to negotiate with a dealer in your area.

DonK
2006 Black Magnum R/T
Southern California

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Do a search online for genuine Chrysler extended warrenties and buy one there. Some dealers are selling them online for $100 to $300 over cost. DO NOT BUY FROM A DEALER DIRECT FACE TO FACE. You will pay too much. I got my 6 year 100K extended bumper to bumper warrenty for $1500 from some dealer near Philly I think. I'll have to dig up the info. You can buy the lifetime either power train or bumper to bumper for a higher price. Just do some research and you'll find all the options. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts