Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my car to Schaumburg Dodge a few weeks ago due to the front suspension knocking, and was told the parts were on back order. They were going to call me when the parts came in, yada yada yada....

Yesterday I called them for an update and was informed that they were closing the dealership, effective today, and that I would have to start all over again at another dealer:fuming: .

SO now I get to join another line, and be the snake's arse again...

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I took my car to Schaumburg Dodge a few weeks ago due to the front suspension knocking, and was told the parts were on back order. They were going to call me when the parts came in, yada yada yada....

Yesterday I called them for an update and was informed that they were closing the dealership, effective today, and that I would have to start all over again at another dealer:fuming: .

SO now I get to join another line, and be the snake's arse again...
Sorry to hear... are you close to Elgin? Tyr Feeny Dodge, that's where I bought my Charger from and it's been there for service too. They seem to be alright.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to hear... are you close to Elgin? Try Feeny Dodge, that's where I bought my Charger from and it's been there for service too. They seem to be alright.

Yeah, that's likely where I'll end up going. Champion is still on my "excrement list" for losing my key...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
sorry to hear this man. Maybe its for the best...in the long run

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.