Charger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok... for the time being... I am keeping my exhaust system stock, however I would like to put on some new tips...

Just wondering if anyone has done this and if you have any pics/ideas of tips that will fit... I plan on going with zoomers in the future... but want to do a set of tips in the meantime for looks... (not going to do the coffee can mod... :D)

I know the pipe from the resonator back is not very long for adding tips on... so open to thoughts/ideas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
ok... for the time being... I am keeping my exhaust system stock, however I would like to put on some new tips...

Just wondering if anyone has done this and if you have any pics/ideas of tips that will fit... I plan on going with zoomers in the future... but want to do a set of tips in the meantime for looks... (not going to do the coffee can mod... :D)

I know the pipe from the resonator back is not very long for adding tips on... so open to thoughts/ideas
Dude, take no offense to this, but doing this would start to place your Charger into the ricer category...I'd wait for a real exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dagummit said:
Dude, take no offense to this, but doing this would start to place your Charger into the ricer category...I'd wait for a real exhaust.

umm... pull your head out of your @$$
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
umm... pull your head out of your @$$
what the hell was that comment for?? Go ahead d!ckface and be a jackass ricer wanna be...see if I give a sh!t...

Oh btw, you have a fucl<ing Chrager, not a Honda...save your bagboy tips and get Magna's, Borlas, or something and actually live up to the name of Charger. Stop wanting to be a poser.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dagummit said:
what the hell was that comment for?? Go ahead d!ckface and be a jackass ricer wanna be...see if I give a sh!t...

so changing out the tips to something like the oval tips on this magnum is rice?


dude..... here is a pic of you
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Look dumbass, all I said intially was that sounds like a ricer move to me. A Charger or a Magnum, shouldn't have just tips, that is gay. Get your money together and buy a real exhaust before you get laughed off the road.

But do whatever gets you off Uncle Ben.



This is you ^
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dagummit said:
Look dumbass, all I said intially was that sounds like a ricer move to me. A Charger or a Magnum, shouldn't have just tips, that is gay. Get you money together and buy a real exhaust before you get laughed off the road.

But do whatever gets you off Uncle Ben.

well considering how the Daytona has an performance exhaust from the factory... and for now I am happy with the sound... why should I spend $1000 so that I dont need to look at the cheap factory pipe tip, rather then a nice chrome tip....

If you think that changing out the tips is "rice" or being a "poser" then please stay out of my threads, as you are an idiot and I really have no use for your comments
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dagummit said:
I'll post to whatever the hell I feel like posting too. Dude, you are a moron of the worst kind. Ricecake

yup... I have driven lifted dodges and chevy trucks for the past 10 years... I guess I sure am a ricer... :whistle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pic of my last "ricer" when I was running 35's off roading with a couple buddies that also had Avalanches... pic was at a cabin on the way out

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
pic of my last "ricer" when I was running 35's off roading with a couple buddies that also had Avalanches... pic was at a cabin on the way out
Geez, I am so proud of you, I bet mommy and daddy are proud of you too??? I mean holy sh!t, you had a TRUCK! That must be an awesome experience, since I bet no one on this forum has ever owned a truck before!!!

Go forth and steam your rice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dagummit said:
Geez, I am so proud of you, I bet mommy and daddy are proud of you too??? I mean holy sh!t, you had a TRUCK! That must be an awesome experience, since I bet no one on this forum has ever owned a truck before!!!

Go forth and steam your rice.

no just figured I would give a useless troll something to work off of...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Troll, yeah right...

at least I am not rice...

Hey Uncle Ben...check out laughatricers.com, you may see yourself on there one day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,733 Posts
dagummit said:
what the hell was that comment for?? Go ahead d!ckface and be a jackass ricer wanna be...see if I give a sh!t...

Oh btw, you have a fucl<ing Chrager, not a Honda...save your bagboy tips and get Magna's, Borlas, or something and actually live up to the name of Charger. Stop wanting to be a poser.

WTF are you talking about! Tips make you a ricer?

Your head needs to be REMOVED from you A$$! :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,733 Posts
DAGUMMIT, people like you need to be BANNED from this forum!

Your comments are WAY WAY out of line!

Didn`t your mother teach you this ancient proverb.......

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY, DON`T SAY IT AT ALL!

Food for thought for the little person! :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Mike should know about this...he has tips on his Daytona and to tell you the truth they sound then better then any exhaust I have heard so far. To mod the tip and to actually weld pipe in are two different things.

I would love to know what car you had before
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,733 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top