Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I am picking up a R/T exhaust to put on my 3.5 Charger. Couple questions...
I would like to put different tips on the muffler. Can you tell me what size & any recommendations - pics are appreciated! Exactly what size is the R/T piping? I also believe a heat shield is needed? Eventually next year I will replace the whole exhaust, or at least the mufflers, but for now this is what I can do. Just tired of looking at that stupid single exhaust with a cutout on the other side lol!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Guys I am picking up a R/T exhaust to put on my 3.5 Charger. Couple questions... I would like to put different tips on the muffler. Can you tell me what size & any recommendations - pics are appreciated! Exactly what size is the R/T piping? I also believe a heat shield is needed? Eventually next year I will replace the whole exhaust, or at least the mufflers, but for now this is what I can do. Just tired of looking at that stupid single exhaust with a cutout on the other side lol!
Check out Blastin Bob's (http://www.blastinbob.com/), they have systems "ready to go" including all hardware and stainless steel tips. I have them and really like 'em!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts