Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just put my corsa cat-back on, so i am looking to sell my stock r/t exhaust. The exhaust is in mint condition (only) 3000 miles on it. When the exhaust was removed it wasn't cut so it's about 9 ft long. Please make best offer and would have to be a local pickup since it weighs a good amount. I live in Hartford county (Connecticut). Pls email if interested. :grin:

·
Registered
121 Posts
It sure would be nice if one of you two were in Ohio. I have been looking all over for a low mile set up for my SE but really do not want to deal with the shipping. Just my luck LOL

·
Registered
56 Posts
Someone come pick my R/T stock cat back from St. Louis, MO! Or else by end of this month it'll head to dumpser...

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Your struggling with this one aren't cha Pat, I still got mine too. I'm keeping itincase I ever decide to go back to stock, which probably won't happened.
I was thinking of selling mine, still might, but the installer (who i just talked to today) suggested that I keep it because it is excellent shape with 17K on it. If you ever have to replace it in the future, the cost of a complete exhaust system will be way more than the $100 I bought my Daytona Exhuats for or for how much I'd get from anyone on this forum.

I think I'll take the holes and store mine in my crawlspace. Just in case. chit happens.

What do you gyuts thing...sell/give away (17K on it) or keep for a rainy day?

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was thinking of selling mine, still might, but the installer (who i just talked to today) suggested that I keep it because it is excellent shape with 17K on it. If you ever have to replace it in the future, the cost of a complete exhaust system will be way more than the $100 I bought my Daytona Exhuats for or for how much I'd get from anyone on this forum.

I think I'll take the holes and store mine in my crawlspace. Just in case. chit happens.

What do you gyuts thing...sell/give away (17K on it) or keep for a rainy day?
i would never put that thing back on.... sell it... my installer said the same thing

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
i would never put that thing back on.... sell it... my installer said the same thing
You never know. When I was at the shop. The installer almost scared me. They read the exteior serial numbers and were like. This is the exact same exhaust that is on my stock r/t. The housing was 100% THE SAME. This makes since as I saw a thread indicating that he differences are all in the center suitcase.

I though the installation would result in an exhaust growl similar to my brother's exhuast on his Daytona. However, he just recently told me that the original owner completely removed his suitcase and replaced it with long tubes.

So his exhuats is much louder than mine or any other Daytona.

I am thinking that if this current exhaust ever goes up. I could put the old stock r/t exhaust on and remove the suitcase with a hack job, like my brothers daytona, and have some nasty sounding exhaust. I am thinking if all the difference is in the main suitcase it should sound the same as his. By then, my warranty will be up and I'll have nothing to lose.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.