Charger Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Then Corsa is your game. They make some of the loudest Exhaust systems for the Charger. Don't do the Delete stuff, you loose power and it sounds like crap. I don't like it.
Actually, deleting the mid mufflers won't affect power since they are straight through mufflers. They sound great deleted too! I've deleted hundreds of them at my work and almost everyone loves it!

· Registered
2 Posts
Chopping ANYTHING off your exhaust absolutely voids any warranty on exhaust parts and if the dealer is an ass, they can and will choose to void any engine/drive line related warranty as well.
The Dodge Dealer where I work subs work out to us to do the exhaust on their chargers and challengers. They ask for mid muffler deletes. 💇‍♂️

· Registered
2021 Hellion 422 Twin Turbo
1,550 Posts
How do you know? I was told, not from my experience that when you cut out the mufflers and Resonators, it changes the back pressure and you lose power. How much power ? I have no idea.
The only way back pressure causes a loss of power is on turbo charged engines as it reduces turbine speed which in turn reduces compressor speed which reduces boost

· Registered
123 Posts
I did the Dynomax race bullets in place of my mids and love the sound.

I noticed a huge sound gain once i removed the pink thing from my front bumper. The voices in my head were thanking me in a very loud tone for removing that ridiculous looking thing. Glad i had the dealer remove it before any family/friends saw it on there.

· Registered
3 Posts
My car is nowhere near stock. The only thing on my exhaust that IS stock are the X-pipes, active exhaust valves and resonators.

Before the build I was running mid muffler delete and resos in place with no adverse effects...even ran it with long tubes and catless for a while and was happy with it. Now with long tubes, catless mids and a Procharged 426 it makes too much noise without mid mufflers lol

I have Summit's Dynomax knock- offs on it where the mids were. They're larger than the stock mufflers and it's still loud as hell.

Try the delete first. If you don't like it (it's going to be LOUD) then have some mini-bullets or Vibrants installed. There's plenty of info on here about either option.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Which do you think sounds meaner the summit dynomax knock offs or dynomax mini bullets? I got a mid muffler delete on my charger and really wasn’t a fan of it since I got it done. I felt like it lost the mean tone to it and it’s just blatantly loud. Another thing is I’m kind of hearing a little rattling noise which I’m not a fan of either. Do you know if I will have this rattling noise with the mini bullets and/or the summit knock offs?

· Registered
2017 Scat Pack. Procharged 426. 850ish on pump 93
3,646 Posts
Which do you think sounds meaner the summit dynomax knock offs or dynomax mini bullets? I got a mid muffler delete on my charger and really wasn’t a fan of it since I got it done. I felt like it lost the mean tone to it and it’s just blatantly loud. Another thing is I’m kind of hearing a little rattling noise which I’m not a fan of either. Do you know if I will have this rattling noise with the mini bullets and/or the summit knock offs?
Rattling noise will depend on installer and whether or not your AEV's break during install.

I took the summit knock offs back off, it was a tad too tame. Now I have summit 18" glass packs on it.

I change exhaust almost as often as I change wheels and tires.

It's going to stay as is for a while if I keep it much longer.

· Registered
2019 Charger Scat Pack
75 Posts
Hi,

I am looking to improve whatever necessary to make the exhaust louder and for it to pop and crackle without any dissapointment!

I was looking at Stainless Works since a video I saw - or maybe I don't need a full setup change?

Can you advise what changes or setup do you recommend for the volume ++++ and pops please?

View attachment 299157

View attachment 299158 i
Hi,

I am looking to improve whatever necessary to make the exhaust louder and for it to pop and crackle without any dissapointment!

I was looking at Stainless Works since a video I saw - or maybe I don't need a full setup change?

Can you advise what changes or setup do you recommend for the volume ++++ and pops please?

View attachment 299157

View attachment 299158
I replaced the mid mufflers with Vibrant 1794 s, on my 2019 SP. They increase the volume from idle to wide open throttle and give a lot of pop when you let up. I live in a neighborhood so I kept the stock rear resonators.

Wood Gas Kitchen utensil Metal Door
Drinkware Fluid Drink Audio equipment Material property

· Registered
61 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am looking to improve whatever necessary to make the exhaust louder and for it to pop and crackle without any dissapointment! I was looking at Stainless Works since a video I saw - or maybe I don't need a full setup change? Can you advise what changes or setup do you recommend for the volume ++++ and pops please? View attachment 299157 View attachment 299158
Take the bumper guards off first…….

· Registered
2019 Charger Scat Pack
75 Posts
I replaced the mids on my 2019 SP with Vibrant 1794s. Once they settled in, the volume was about right for me. Closer to a mid delete than stock. They also give a reasonable amount of pop, better in sport of course. They are fairly raspy at WOT.

I just did a mid replacement on a my 2022 SP. Went with Widow Maker 10s this time. A little deeper sound; but not as much pop.

· Registered
2021 Charger ScatPack WB
142 Posts
How do you know? I was told, not from my experience that when you cut out the mufflers and Resonators, it changes the back pressure and you lose power. How much power ? I have no idea.
I have the mid muffler delete on mine but would never remove the resonators. The drone is horrible.

· Registered
2021 Charger ScatPack WB
142 Posts
I have heard others say if you delete the rears you'll regret it later on.
I agree, the resonators are in the rear. I left my resonators in and my son deleted his. He had them put back on within a week or two.Sounds badass just bumming around town on and off the throttle but interstate or steady speed in town was terrible.

· Registered
2019 Charger Scat Pack
75 Posts
Most people who get this car love the exhaust I'm included. But if you must change it which I find to be a total waste of money, look into Corsa.

merve's mom is hot
Thanks for the input. I've already replaced the mids with Black Widow Window Maker 10s. Kept everything else stock. A little deeper tone and a bit louder.

· Administrator
1,522 Posts
Thanks for the input. I've already replaced the mids with Black Widow Window Maker 10s. Kept everything else stock. A little deeper tone and a bit louder.
You quoted a spammer with links in his post. He's gone to merve prison.

Bernie

21 - 40 of 42 Posts