Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i am looking to put a exhaust system on my charger R/T and was wondering what you guys thought of the exhausts you use. i dont know wether i should go with borla, flowmaster, or magnaflow. i have heard a lot of people tell me to go with magnaflow but im not sure. i want a nice deep throaty sound but i dont want a drone inside while im at crusing speeds. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
go with SLP..... just trust me

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
hey everyone i am looking to put a exhaust system on my charger R/T and was wondering what you guys thought of the exhausts you use. i dont know wether i should go with borla, flowmaster, or magnaflow. i have heard a lot of people tell me to go with magnaflow but im not sure. i want a nice deep throaty sound but i dont want a drone inside while im at crusing speeds. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks
I think I'm in the same situation as you are. I'm completely stuck as to which one I want as well. Zoomers has a nice sound and they look good too but they have the same size pipes as stock(2.25) and they're expensive. Corsa is nice at WOT but quiet as stock at idle and have visible mufflers showing in the back(ugh) and are the most expensive. SLPLMI is too loud. SLPLMII is too quiet at idle loud at WOT and is a good looking system. The tips on the Borla 125's are too big and look funny on a Charger. JBA's sound good and are not that expensive. Magnaflow is a very quiet system but supposedly increases HP & TQ. Flowmaster seems to have the deepest sound and sound good at idle and WOT. Some systems have 2.5" pipes and some have the 2.25"(stock size) pipes and some have better quality and fit along with a lifetime warranty. Your best bet is to listen to sound clips.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts