Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i've been researching long and hard, and I can't decide between these two exhausts. I prefer a loud and deep sound, don't care much for loud drone because I have a system and dont mind the sound, but overall I just want to know which one is better overall. I wanted the JBA for sure at first, so I can get the whole package and read great things. Then I heard the SLP and it sounds awesome, so if you guys were to choose out of the two. Which would have the better performance and the better sound? Do they both have good enough sound to turn heads? Well mainly that question is for the JBA lol. I know the SLP is loud. Thanks for the help in advance guys

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was going back and forth for a long time between both those exhausts. I finally went with the JBA I love it. Its really loud and has that nice deep sound. The bad thing is the drone but I just turn on the radio and it doesnt bother me. They are both great exhausts but I think the JBA is beefier lol. Hope I was able to help you out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I too went with the JBA catback and love it. I wanted a loud exhaust but didn't want it to be rediculous. Loud may be fun for a while but it can get old when you are barely able to talk to passengers driving down the road. JBA's are loud on the outside and just the perfect tone inside.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
all depends on your taste, i believe the two systems are priced relativley the same, i have the slp and love it...i do think the JBA sytem might not have as much drone as the SLP but i dont care about that...i found this site here that has the JBA on sale for cheap with free shipping...i would go with the slp lm2 its a modular system wich allows you to change between mufflers to get the desired note...heres the link to slp as well

www.slponline.com

http://www.performancecenter.com/pr...st+Systems/0/4/0/DODGE/2006/Charger/5.7l+Hemi

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
I have SLP LM II's, I don't mind the drone, love the sound and the pipes definitely turn heads!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Take a trip up to Martinez and you can hear mine!
Jba's that is

·
Registered
818 Posts
By exhaust, do you mean an entire expensive kit or do you mean a JBA muffler? I really need help and i was wondering what muffler would give my V6 that loud, deep sound.... JBA, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, CherryBomb, Zoomers, Pypes... etc...?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts