Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can anyone tell me where to pick up this book? haha ...ok well, for the life of me I can't figure out what these sections in the EVIC screen mean and do! I can somewhat understand the temp one but i'm still confused ...would someone explain each of the three pics for me please?

1)tempavg and tempraw ...I know it has to do with temperature, haha

2)minL minR ...WTF?

3)autohlsns ...auto headlights? huh?

Please someone help explain this to me! all those numbers must mean something, lol ...thanks!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I have no clue about the first or last but the middle one is your gas levels in the tanks left and right sides measured in liters...

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interesting! ...hmmm, makes some sense now ...i see the numbers go up and down I guess it might be the gas swishing around the gas tank.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
The first picture is the temperatue average that EVIC has seen and Raw is the current outside temp. The third picture is for auto headlights, it says at what level the lights come on and at what level you want them to come on.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so how do you set the levels for the headlight? and why can I move the tempavg up and down? anyone know? :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
any knowledge on this? anyone?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool thanks!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Moving the tempavg up and down has no affect. Mine tempature is about 3 degrees off. I tried adjusting this but after a short time it will go back to 3degrees off. The up/down arrows on the steering wheel will move the temp up or down.
________
volcano vaporizer

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
changes the sensitivity of light to activate the lights...

·
Registered
359 Posts
I had the headlight thing figured out at one time.

Best thing to do is open that EVIC screen, turn your auto headlights on, throw an object over the sensor (on the dash) and watch the numbers move. Notice the value that automatic lights come on. I think i concluded that you can adjust the turn-on threshold and turn-off threshold. I assume there are two different threshold values because you don't want your lights turning on-off-on-off if the ambient light is hovering around one value.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.