Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please PM me so I can get a head count and send my number and directions, Thanks Dave & Jan

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
make sure you only reply to one thread, this one orLX, dont want to confuse Speedy Gonzalez :D

·
Registered
641 Posts
Thanks guys but I am working Saturday. Sorry

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bathing suits

We have a pool and hot tub, so bring suits, hot tub is adults only

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
We have a pool and hot tub, so bring suits, hot tub is adults only
should probably put a list out for those not allowed to shock us with wearing a swimsuit too, STEVE SANTAGATA!!! :icon_puke: lol

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Please Steve we like living in this neighborhood!!!!!!!!!!!!
Might want to broaden that to: Like living in the city, if not State!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Anyone bringing anything?? Caitlyn is making chocolate chip cookies from scratch and I am bringing her with the cookies, that counts as contributing right?? lol

·
Registered
820 Posts
I went from having to work saturday to having to work "12 hours" saturday. So I'm going to have to bail out. Sorry Dave,Jan, & everyone else. I wish I didn't have to do this. We are just so busy at work. Between being busy & people being on vacation, there's just no way of getting out of it.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I went from having to work saturday to having to work "12 hours" saturday. So I'm going to have to bail out. Sorry Dave,Jan, & everyone else. I wish I didn't have to do this. We are just so busy at work. Between being busy & people being on vacation, there's just no way of getting out of it.
This is a long post for the following translation: "There are no trophies at this event so I really cant bring myself to attend with you commoners"

Sorry to miss you Todd, least you will be spared the vision of Steve in a speedo

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
What time is this kicking off? I am on vacation but might not head up to Vermont until tomorrow as I have some things to get done. And Steve, leave the banana hammock at home.

G

·
Registered
353 Posts
My son Jack was stung by a wasp yesterday and he is alergic. We're keeping a close eye on him but we should be good to go tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts