Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggGJSNUGd30&feature=youtu.be

Funny that all the nice things they have to say about it (not to mention how it trumps the new Chevy SS) have ALLLLLLL been apparent since 05/06 when they came out. I'm happy for the praise and all but give the brand some recognition for the fact that it's been kicking ass for almost a decade (of what was ahead of its time) now.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I liked their V6 blacktop review a lot, this is one was very similar. I like their down to earth commentary, looking forward to the SS review.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
ive been begging those guys to finally review the 392. and it took them a while but I love these guys! Honest and straight forward..no extra fluff

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Ddaddy doesn't miss a chance to post a photoshop. :D
A picture speaks a thousand words...and I'm too lazy to type a thousand words...:grin:

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Awesome review.. and everything they said was true...lol

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
"Embrace the Hoonage." :laugh:

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
WOW!!!

These guys nailed it, they get it! American cars are fun to drive, Dodge is the only company that is making cars like cars that you want to nail the hammer in. The harder you push the more fun they are. These are drivers cars!

·
Registered
183 Posts
WOW!!!

These guys nailed it, they get it! American cars are fun to drive, Dodge is the only company that is making cars like cars that you want to nail the hammer in. The harder you push the more fun they are. These are drivers cars!
+1000.:clap: I think they should hire Ddaaddy to do car reviews. Anyone agree with me?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts