Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I just got my 2014 R/T 100th anniversary edition a week ago and needless to say I LOVE IT! I was just wondering if there was a way to disable the esp in addition to the traction control so that I can have some old school RWD fun with this HEMI? I've searched, but keep finding posts referencing the last generation Charger and Challenger. Does anyone have any info on this yet?

·
Registered
909 Posts
There are multiple ways to go about it... I would recommend getting the No-ESP plug in device that allows you to press and hold the traction button to shut it completely down. I think it's only like $50.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I disable mine with my trinity, along with my MDS..makes for mucho more fun!!

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Yep, the Trinity or InTune will take care of it and give you a little added performance with the reduced track management built into the tunes. Need to get the car serviced, return the car to stock. The dealer does not have a way yet to determine if the car was tuned before or not like some of the other manufacturers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
You have the mid-muffler delete Dough? Hows that sound? I assume you disable MDS and the drone that goes with it. I'm so itching to do mine, but I don't want it to be too loud. Are you happy with the way it sounds?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts