Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup I'll be entering in a small yearly local car show at armijo highschool on sat sept 12. It's a free show so if any members wanna swing buy and help me out ;);) it be great to meet yall. I will be washing/waxing/full detail Friday night/sat morning.

edit: Im adding pics I hope I do well with the votes but ya never kno

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx buddy. I've been wanting to enter a show for about a year now but never had the nerve for anything big yet.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
That sounds like a good first show. Young teenagers are going sweat you ride.
If there are trophies, don't expect anything. Go to enjoy hanging out and talking about your ride. Good luck!

Out of ALL the shows I've been in, I only won one, thanks to "Cruise for a Cause". LX brothers show.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no I dont expect to place their are some really nice customs that hit this show but it should be fun.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Good luck. From your sig, who knows. I've seen some strange thing happen at shows. You think this one will take 1st place, and the one almost stock will take it.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Dude, if I were a judge at that show you'd be walking away with a trophy :rocker:

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Good luck. From your sig, who knows. I've seen some strange thing happen at shows. You think this one will take 1st place, and the one almost stock will take it.

i thought it was just me.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
good luck man!! let us know how it went!

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
added some decent pics of my car/mods to the op

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Good luck!! Bring home some hardware. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dident win carp... Lol

I however should have one "most likely to get a ticket". I was the ONLY car with tinted windows, painted tails and corner lights. A stock 65 cobra replica one:( but it was fun and I got more complements on my car than ever before.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts