Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know about a engine dress up kit for our 3.5's? Im looking for basically anything chrome or colored, that will replace the plastic or black hoses or anything close to that under the hood.....thanks for the input.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
anyone know about a engine dress up kit for our 3.5's? Im looking for basically anything chrome or colored, that will replace the plastic or black hoses or anything close to that under the hood.....thanks for the input.
any online place like nopi, rksport.com, summit racing, jegs (pretty much add dot com to any of the ones mentioned) and they should have universal silicone hose covering kits, or braided hose kits...

if you cant find any 3.5 specific stuff.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I just added some VERY nice stuff from Billet Technology.

I'm also in the process of putting on some hose covers.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
honestly i think chrome under the hood would be a pain in the arse to keep clean unless you just put in on for shows

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I just added some VERY nice stuff from Billet Technology.

I'm also in the process of putting on some hose covers.
I found your engine bay very nice, clean and with the B/T looked great!!!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I clean my engine bay as often as I do the rest of my car, so it's really not that big of an issue for me.
I found the same thing last year ... once I did a thorough clean, keeping it clean was pretty easy. Nice to open the hood and find it all clean and shiny :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Anyone up for coming to my house and showing me how to clean under the hood? I promise I will pay attention watching your every move. :)

I am so anal about cleaning and everything looking correct the letters the oil fill gas cap and whatever else must be facing the correct way.. Drives my wife nuts that I do it, and drives me nuts if I don't..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts