Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I've been looking at engine dress up kits, Catch Cans etc to give my engine bay a personal look. I have a Pitch Black Scat pack and I'm considering going with all Satin Silver.
Has anyone gone this route? I'm also considering Blue or Red as both of them look pretty damn good. The Stock wheels are a Satin Gray Gun metal color which also would be cool to do under the hood. I was thinking that Gun Metal Racing Strips would really put things together nicely.
Anyone have any pic's of what you have done to yours? I'd love to see what you did.

Thanks ,

Dan

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, that's the way I want to go. Love the almost retro looking Dress up with the Satin

·
Super Moderator
11,545 Posts

Reactions: Ron380 and Mantis

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow some really nice Engine bays !!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
@Mantis - look at both American Brother Designs and Billet Technology.
I believe ABD stut tower caps are what allow you to customize with Mopar related symbols (officially licensed) and guranteed to work with the Mopar or Petty's Garage braces.

Billet Technology sells the Devo unit which may work with the braces depending on how much thread is left over - their one piece Tower Cap will not work (based on what they told me via email):

"Hi Randal
Do believe the devos set will work out the best as the unis are only a one side fits all for dead bone stock no bar of sort.
Alex C"

ABD currently has 20% with code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS
Billet they had a special random 24 hour offer with 40% off a couple of days ago

Edit: Sorry - Billet code was an old one from 2017 - not sure if they will release a new code anytime soon.

·
Registered
8,835 Posts
Yeah, Billet Technologies has been the Go-To for dress-up aluminum products for years! Nick n' Heidi really know their stuff. (y) 😎

Reactions: Mantis

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ordered a Satin Catch Can with the 40% off deal with Satin end and braided hoses.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Where did you get the discount?
A 24 hour thing they run every year at this time. It was last week. You missed it. Follow them on IG or FB to find out about deals.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts