Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have notice that every one seems to be painting the engine cover. Guess I look at this a little differently; all I saw when I looked at it was a giant heat trap. So I pulled it off and through it in the trash. This should allow the engine to dissipate heat at a quicker rate.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
radguy said:
I have notice that every one seems to be painting the engine cover. Guess I look at this a little differently; all I saw when I looked at it was a giant heat trap. So I pulled it off and through it in the trash. This should allow the engine to dissipate heat at a quicker rate.
ummm you do realize that with everyone painting theirs... you could have sold yours to someone rather then throwing it away.... hell you just threw away about $50-100 bucks.....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is actually lying in my shop, with every thing else I can't seem to throw away. I was trying to make a little room for my atv yesterday and moved 10 sets of stock bb heads. Don't know what I will ever do with them.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
could be worse... out back I have my stock rims and tires, exhaust, alternator, fan clutch, fan shroud and 2 fender support brackets that I pulled off my truck... guess I will load it all in the bed when I sell it... :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still have a few project cars and lots of parts. I have a 500ci put together for my dart just need to get a couple more parts. I also have a W-2 headed 360ci to put in a 66 dart. Plus many more projects on the back burner. You know how it is, to much time at work and not enough at play.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts