Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that its a couple of months away... but I just recently got my 2010 Charger R/T (May) and I was wondering how many people on the forum attend the cruises in OC MD?

I go to the spring and fall one for the last few years... its a great time whether you go by yourself or meet up with people.

lots of nice rides to see.

just want to get the word out there!

I had my Charger for the May cruise and I saw a ton of Chally's but only a handfull of Hemi Charger's cruisin.
Tons of older muscle cars crawling all over the place.

http://www.specialeventpro.com/endless.php

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
If I have a day or two off at that time we'll probably take the Plum down and cruise around a bit... :)

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Every year since I was allowed to drive. If your down there....Im the kid driving/riding in a big single RWHP monster of a supra...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Md, when is the next show. I have a 2007 R/T.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
October 6-7-8-9, 2011 is the Endless Summer Cruisin Event... the one in May is allot more congested not as many cars in the October event, but still more than enough spent exhaust and burnt rubber to keep the testosterone flowing.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
We been trying to make this an yearly thing, we had our hotel room booked months ago. This has to be the best car show, its on the beach warm enough still to go swimming, plenty of shops, restaurants and see the wild horses.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I know that its a couple of months away... but I just recently got my 2010 Charger R/T (May) and I was wondering how many people on the forum attend the cruises in OC MD?

I go to the spring and fall one for the last few years... its a great time whether you go by yourself or meet up with people.

lots of nice rides to see.

just want to get the word out there!

I had my Charger for the May cruise and I saw a ton of Chally's but only a handfull of Hemi Charger's cruisin.
Tons of older muscle cars crawling all over the place.

http://www.specialeventpro.com/endless.php
hows the mindset down there, honestly?

do all the different car brands and models kinda stick to themselves unless they know each other?

or is it more like "we are the world" and everyone actually gets along?

I've kinda skipped out on car shows for the most part since 2004 in the MD/DC/Va area cause the ones i've attended were just too brand ego driven and friends stuck among themselves and new guys were kinda shifted to the back. lived around here for over a decade, never really went to ocean city when its live...

just wanted to see what kinda crowd is down there...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hows the mindset down there, honestly?

do all the different car brands and models kinda stick to themselves unless they know each other?

or is it more like "we are the world" and everyone actually gets along?

I've kinda skipped out on car shows for the most part since 2004 in the MD/DC/Va area cause the ones i've attended were just too brand ego driven and friends stuck among themselves and new guys were kinda shifted to the back. lived around here for over a decade, never really went to ocean city when its live...

just wanted to see what kinda crowd is down there...

I usually take my kids up so I haven't really went with a group but with a few guys from work who dig nice rides too.... i know that there are some crews that show up but its a huge event and I haven't seen like ignorant ego driven stuff go down... I have been going to it as long as I have lived here. I'll usually find a nice place to park or eat (Blue ox on 127th is a major turn around spot) and just watch the cruise, they will have a show at the inlet I don't think the fall one has a show at the civic center though, you'd have to check out the website to be sure, its fun though Tons of nice cars out.
its crazier towards the inlet if you want to see people doing burnouts at every other stop light or at the Spinnaker on 19th street that road is usually painter with tire rubber.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Every year since I was allowed to drive. If your down there....Im the kid driving/riding in a big single RWHP monster of a supra...
cool, the MK IV supra has always been one of my dream cars

I know me and a few other Eastern Shore Muscle guys will be there:bigthumb:
sweet, I just liked your FB page!

We been trying to make this an yearly thing, we had our hotel room booked months ago. This has to be the best car show, its on the beach warm enough still to go swimming, plenty of shops, restaurants and see the wild horses.
I agree 100% its an excellent time!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we are within a few days of the show!! hope the weather holds out and we have a great weekend!! Ill have the '11 down there, i'll be on the lookout!!
I was in OC yesterday it was chilly and wet and the bay side streets had standing water. Forecast is looking good for the weekend its supposed to be 70 and clear and a low in the mid 50s at night.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It started today. Hope to see some Mopar's out there :) Had a Challenger R/T behind me on the way into work this morning and a 2011 Charger V6 behind him... it was like an accidental half ass caravan.

this weekend's weather

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I was in OC yesterday it was chilly and wet and the bay side streets had standing water. Forecast is looking good for the weekend its supposed to be 70 and clear and a low in the mid 50s at night.
good cruisin weather with the top open and windows down...:beerchug::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
We'll have the Plum down there on Saturday!! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I was down there on Saturday, always nice to see the older cruisers. only seen 1 other newer hemi Charger it was a Daytona SubLime with a chrome grille and the Chrome Clad 20s, but the older style tail lights.... saw more chally's than charger's... once again the place is over run with mustang's and camaro's

I sat at the blue ox on 127th for most of the time, gets you away from the crowds and you still see plenty of cruisers

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Had the Plum down there on Saturday. Saw a few other chargers, 2 Mango's and another Plum with New york plates. Lots of nice cars as usual. Mustangs and GTO's out the butt.... We had a great time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts