Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290254334741&rd=1

This is an original nameplate lot for 1966-70 Chargers. There are various applications and conditions, refer to the images for the descriptions given.

some w/ light wear to the chrome One of the two mount studs is gone. This measures 6" and was used on the rear panels of the 1968 models and the grilles of the '69 Charger 500s. MoPar number 2840066.

A headlamp door of the 1969 models. Two studs are missing, but it has the third in which a screw threads into. Very nice chrome, no pits, this also measures 6" and has MoPar number 2898929.

The next two are in good used condition, no pitting, chrome lightly weathered. They both are missing a mount stud and measure 7 3/4". MoPar number 2841886, they were used on the C-pillars of the '67-70 models and on the '68 grilles.

The last one is heavily pitted and looks to be broken at the end. There is no part number, part of one stud intact and measures 4 1/2"

USED MOPAR EMBLEM. AVERAGE CONDITION. HEAVY METAL EMBLEM, CHROME & BLACK. NEEDS BLACK TOUCHED UP TO BE NICE.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Good luck selling those emblems.
I have the Charger script on my car. The 6" is on the fender. The 7 3/4 inch on the grille and on the trunk. I used 3M emblem adhesive to put them on.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
X10........^^^^^

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Very good pics and info about the sizes, shapes and combos of the old badges by the OP and the followup posters. Dunno about the pricing, at least not for a non-restoration car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts