Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched on KSport Lowering Springs and I couldn't find much on them. I know a lot of people run Eibach's. Obviously people like the KSport Coilovers, so why not the springs?

Opinions?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I have ksports. so do a few other members..HUNtastic had them before he got the coilovers. I love the springs. matched with my koni dampers, the ride is super smooth and tight. 50000% difference from stock. the only problem I have with the ksport springs are that they lower the car equally on all four corners, rather than lower more in the rear (leveling the car) like eibachs. my car has that slight slight rake to it, which doesnt look bad, but to be honest i dont quite think i want it that way. but, all in all great product and id recommend them

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have ksports. so do a few other members..HUNtastic had them before he got the coilovers. I love the springs. matched with my koni dampers, the ride is super smooth and tight. 50000% difference from stock. the only problem I have with the ksport springs are that they lower the car equally on all four corners, rather than lower more in the rear (leveling the car) like eibachs. my car has that slight slight rake to it, which doesnt look bad, but to be honest i dont quite think i want it that way. but, all in all great product and id recommend them
Can you post a photo of your car?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
bugsy to the rescue!!! lol, ur car looks good man!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I know arent those steelies great?!?! :beerchug:

my rims should be done being powdered in the next few days. sooooooooooo excited

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
very nice man!!!! looking forward to it, check out my new thread!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
link me im too lazy to look hahahaha

oh and i have to admit julio........i want coilovers now hahahahahhh. FML

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
lol dont we all?? and dude the thread is all the way at the top!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
oh the vinyl one?? yeah i saw. didnt i post in it? i think so because i get reply emails. i say take them off and get a gloss black roof. youll thank me

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
no fool!! a different one with videos!!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
haha i actually JUST saw that. very cool. now that i saw those, i like your vinyls even more hahaha. damn.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
lmao good man!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
in the front, ksport id say. in the rear, eibach, ONLY because theyre made to level the car, and ksports are not.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks for posting those bugsy. Your car looks great. I can't even tell a difference in the height between the front and rear.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
thanks man i appreciate it. there is one slightly. its settled a bit more in the past few weeks, but not quite level yet. when i get my rims back soon ill post more pics

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
when i got the kit on and the car was sitting on the ground, it looked like they didnt need to be rolled. when we loaded the car with some fat guys (really), neither the front or rear fenders came close to touching the wheel. i havent had any problems at all with rubbing or bending the fenders, so nope

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks bugsy. Since I just ordered my 22" wheels, I think I am going to go with the KSports. Eibach's are nice, but no one around here can roll fenders and I'm not doing it myself.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts